Outsource QA services from DICEUS
DICEUS offers solutions that are tailored to your exclusive business needs. We employ meticulously refined processes to achieve the best results regardless of the industry or business type we work with. Here are the services we provide.
Need to hire professional QA engineers?
Types of software testing we execute
The range of QA outsource opportunities we offer at DICEUS drives your technological success and business prosperity. We offer state-of-the-art methods for testing software products for startups and established companies.
Learn more about our software testing and QA servicesExplore
Want to discuss your project?Contact us
Why choose DICEUS
At DICEUS, we guarantee fast and smooth project deployment free from common pitfalls and driven by relevant tech and trends. By outsourcing our QA powers, you get a cost- and time-efficient way to manage the quality of your software with the help of advanced expertise. And there is more where that comes from, including the following:
Turning to DICEUS for QA outsourcing is ultimately beneficial because, on top of all the above, you also get:
How it works
We enable you to outsource QA testing processes through a well-adjusted step-by-step process:
– Assessment of QA processes
– Preparation of SLA agreements
– Handing over responsibilities
– Conducting testing
– Defect verification
– Evaluation of testing performance and reporting
– Review of current operational business processes
– Preparation of proposals to improve software QA outsourcing processes and team communication in collaboration with the client
Get a free consultation on your project!
As a DICEUS client, you will:
How much does it cost to outsource QA and software testing?
The sooner you bring in experts, the better. The overall budget is shaped by your business goals and desired success criteria. We know more than one way to help reduce your expenses, which depend on the following factors:
Project scope and complexity
Chosen technology stack
Project completion urgency
Preferred engagement models
The need for extra services
The seniority level of QA engineers
Some facts about DICEUS
What do we need from your side?
Outsourcing software testing helps improve the quality of the developed software with minimal costs while reducing common risks. If you want to create a truly competitive product, be sure to provide us with as much information about it as possible.
- Project goals, vision, and roadmap (if any)
- Project-specific documentation
- Openness to initiatives and insights
- High-level project requirements
- Client’s availability for requirements gathering sessions
Our tech stack
Our case studies
QA outsourcing is the practice of delegating quality assurance testing functions to an external party. This involves hiring third-party specialists or companies to perform quality checks on products or services, allowing you to focus on core competencies and business resource optimization.
The main reason to go for QA outsourcing is that It eliminates the need to maintain a large in-house team of QA engineers. A skilled outsourced team will conduct comprehensive product testing at all stages of development and complete it within agreed timelines at an affordable cost.
A range of QA-related services can be successfully outsourced, including:
1) Testing automation
2) Quality audit of applications and websites
3) Development process audit
4) Project management audit and more
Here are some hot tips for picking a reliable QA outsourcing company:
1) Inquire about their experience and reviews. The experience should be substantial, and reviews should be positive.
2) Learn what successful projects they have in their portfolio. Find out what types of testing are available and how customer communication is handled during the collaboration. You need maximum capabilities, including transparent communication.
3) Examine company requirements and service pricing.
It surely can. Cost savings are a key advantage of outsourcing. Building core competencies and setting up resources internally leads to increased testing costs and requires expensive infrastructure setups. This is why outsourcing leads to an overall reduction in operational expenses.
You most probably need to outsource QA services if:
1) You experience frequent critical errors with releases.
2) You are getting negative user feedback.
3) In-house QA specialists have insufficient skills.
4) You experience a long time to market for new features.
5) There is a need to establish or expand your own testing team.
6) There is a need to identify and address bottlenecks in the testing process.