Our IT infrastructure support services
The infrastructure of a contemporary organization is a complex unity of IT equipment, software that includes the database ecosystem, web, mobile apps, and other professional solutions, plus the network structure that links the workstations and gadgets together. Our team of seasoned experts provides a complete IT infrastructure service roster that can cover all your needs concerning the support of this environment aimed at its stability, security, and smooth performance.
Why choose DICEUS
- 13+ years of experience in the sphere of rendering IT infrastructure support services, during which our professionals hoarded a vast store of knowledge and skills in the domain.
- In-depth competence in a wide range of industries (namely logistics, banking, fintech, healthcare, insurance, and more) whose peculiarities and fine points are an open book to us.
- 250+ vetted and certified experts on our staff whose gamut of skills and broad tech stack competence allow them to handle any project related to IT infrastructure support.
- DevOps practices we rely on in our work enable us to swiftly develop high-quality solutions aligned with our clients’ business needs.
- Our innovative focus inspires us to keep abreast of the latest trends in the IT realm and leverage state-of-the-art technologies in our work.
- Exclusive client centricity in our relationships with customers, where we readily adapt to the communication channel and schedules comfortable for our partners and display flexibility in discussing cooperation models and rates.
What affects the cost of the services
To let you know the sum you will have to allocate for the IT infrastructure support, we need to be aware of the following details.
- Project scope and complexity
- The urgency of project completion
- Technologies involved in the project
- Engagement model you opt for (Dedicated Team or Time and Material)
- Level and type of IT infrastructure support services you require
What affects the duration of the services
The term during which you will make use of our IT infrastructure support services is conditioned by the support schedule you prefer. What options do we offer?
- On-demand support of various kinds
- Round-the-clock support (24/7 in all time zones)
- Round-the-clock support only on business days in all time zones
- 12 hours every business day
- Business hours only (8/5)
What we need from your side
Providing first-rate IT infrastructure support services is impossible without close cooperation between the vendor and the client. To ensure its quality, we expect you to inform us about:
- Project goals, vision, and roadmap (if it is available)
- High-level project requirements
- Software architecture, mockups, or any project-related documentation you have
- Remote infrastructure access (if necessary)
- An employee to contact who will stay in touch during troubleshooting
Having issues with IT infrastructure?
How we deliver IT infrastructure support services
Having a well-thought-out plan and following it meticulously is vital for the success of any endeavor. This is also true about providing IT infrastructure support. We have devised a five-step roadmap that we stick to in rendering such services.
This is one of the advisory and assistance practices aimed at keeping an organization’s IT infrastructure fully functional. Typically, it embraces IT infrastructure consulting, continuous infrastructure monitoring, help desk support, infrastructure management and optimization, IT infrastructure compliance, cybersecurity, and cloud migration.
Managed services cover a greater scope of functions and may include IT infrastructure support services as its element. But very often, the borderline between the two is rather blurred. As a rule, people speak of managed services describing a continuous procedure, whereas IT support is usually perceived as a one-off project limited in time.
In our digitally-driven age, the smoothly functioning IT environment is mission-critical for the efficient workflow of any organization. Even if your personnel can utilize it properly, it can’t handle infrastructure design, management, optimization, administration, maintenance, security, and problem-fixing. To deal with the entire complex of such issues, you need high-profile experts in this field.