Healthcare data analytics solutions we offer
Our company will tackle an end-to-end development of standalone health data solutions or a comprehensive healthcare data platform focusing on the following products.
Big data analytics
Healthcare analytics solutions we develop will retrieve and store huge amounts of data from various sources (EHR, portals, apps, the network of medical devices, etc.). Special tools honed to process these records (both historical and real-time furnished by telemedicine solutions) will expose patterns in them and pinpoint dominating trends, thus presenting doctors with insights to be further employed for formulating individually tailored treatment plans.
Our ML-hinged solutions are extremely useful not only in disease prediction and diagnosis validation. Predictive analytics products by DICEUS will enable enhanced management of healthcare facilities, where demand forecasting, uninterrupted supply chain support, health insurance fraud prevention, etc., are the bedrock of a hospital’s efficient functioning and stable revenue stream.
Hospitals are intricate business mechanisms where smooth operation is no less important than the medical care services people obtain there. Business analytics solutions we provide excel in facility maintenance, claims management, personnel scheduling, and optimization, performance monitoring of staff members, pharma data processing, financial issue handling, and more.
Data silo is one of the scourges of contemporary medical service providers. The data warehouse products we offer eliminate barriers in data flow between an organization’s departments, provide a united venue for storing information, ensure data synchronization across various endpoints (if you need to change healthcare data entry), and limit access to it to the pool of authorized persons only.
Need another solution?
Tell us about your challenges and needs, and our consultants will get back to you soon.
No matter what type of healthcare data solution you select, we can provide the following IT services.
Options for healthcare data analytics development
You can choose any of the following options depending on your goals, budget, and deliverables you expect to obtain.
- Software development from scratch. We perform end-to-end data analytics solution development, starting with marketing, business, and technical research and ending up with delivering a full-fledged product that plays well with your current IT environment.
- Embedded solutions. We can create a separate data analytics module or several modules to be integrated into your existing infrastructure.
- Platform customization. We modify and tweak a third-party analytics platform (for instance, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or Oracle BI) to dovetail into your business and operational needs.
Benefits of using data analytics in healthcare
Today, healthcare facilities are snowed under the deluge of data that comes to them from different quarters. If medical organizations learn how to analyze it efficiently, they will enjoy the following benefits.
Why choose DICEUS
Efficient information handling is the key to success in medicine. That is why you should make sure the IT healthcare data company you recruit is the right fit for its mission. What makes DICEUS your number one choice for this role?
- Over 13 years of presence in the healthcare software development realm. Having cooperated with numerous medical service providers, we have acquired in-depth knowledge of this industry.
- 120+ projects delivered. With such a quantity of high-end projects we accomplished, we have hoarded vast hands-on experience and theoretical knowledge to draw upon in our further work.
- Profound data science expertise. We know how to handle data science projects from end to end and what tech stack to use for implementing them.
- The client-first approach we rely on. Whatever our customers’ wishes (and even whims) are, we are ready to oblige our clientele to the utmost to guarantee a smooth and efficient partnership.
Our case studies
They embrace an entire range of services related to handling data by healthcare organizations. Typically, these include developing, modernizing, and implementing big data and predictive analytics solutions, building hospital data warehouses, migrating their digital assets to the cloud, and more.
Thanks to implementing high-end data analytics and predictive tools, healthcare facilities can boost medical research, improve treatment outcomes, personalize their services, optimize the shop floor routine of the organization, step up workforce management, etc.
These cover all information types a healthcare facility operates. Here belong various patient and clinical data (demographics, test results, medical charts), internal workflow data, financial data, pharmaceutical data, personnel data, etc. Each type requires a special tool for analysis.
The sum you will have to allocate for a custom healthcare analytics product is conditioned by several factors, among which are the size of the organization, the volume of data, the urgency of project delivery, the scope and complexity of the solution, the technologies used in the development, etc. Although it is never nickels and dimes, the investment is well worth it, given the weighty boons a top-notch data analytics solution ushers in.