People discussing the current position of C++ are divided into two groups: the first group consists of the programmers who are not overfond of the language and predict its soon downfall and the second group of those who built and keep building C++ software. This article will help you figure out if C++ is still alive and why so many people keep using it for design and development. After reading you will be able to choose the right candidate and hire C++ developers in Ukraine.
C++ is not so popular with beginners in programming as C# and Java are. This language is not promoted by Microsoft or Oracle but we can’t say that it will soon disappear at all. The software developed by C++ programmers is still running and need regular maintenance. New game engines use this language in full blast and new standards show us that things are looking up.
New standards C++11, 14, and 17 have brought a lot of useful extensions and additions. Most programmers state that it’s more convenient and simple to code with a lot of new features added to the standard library.
As written earlier a lot of well-known products were developed in C++, and you will barely find a person who is ready to rewrite the working code into another programming language. Regarding the fact that the new standards of C++ have made it more convenient to use there’s a good possibility to develop new modules and additional features to the existing software.
Want to know how to hire C++ devs in Ukraine?
Feel free to ask us!
The Main Obstacles Beginners Meet to Study C++
The language is not so popular with newbies to programming and it is rarely chosen to learn. Here are some of the reasons why so few people choose it to study:
- Complexity. C++ syntax is rather complicated to learn that’s why beginners find it easier to choose something else to code. However, note that the new standards are friendly to newbies offering clear syntax, various containers, algorithms, and other useful things that will help simplify programmers work.
- Poor promotion. Unlike Java or C#, C++ is not so widely promoted by large companies.
- Specialization. Areas where C++ is used are not a dime a dozen. A full list of applications developed in C++ can be found at Stroustrup. For example, mobile apps development is performed with the following popular languages: Objective-C for iOS, Java for Android, and C# for Windows Phone.
For all that, we wouldn’t say that C++ is not popular. Still, it’s not as demanded as Java or C. TIOBE index as of September 2019 demonstrates the rating of the most commonly used programming languages.
You can see that the language takes fourth place in the rating with a tendency to fall. To sum it up, C++ is up to date occupying its own niche; still a lot of developers code on it. If you are facing any difficulties with finding a C++ coder, keep reading the article. We will give you some helpful recommendations as to where you can search for the best candidates for your C++ project.
Need professional developers for a long-term project? A dedicated team model is a perfect fit for you.
Where Can I Hire C++ Programmer?
Generally, it’s possible to find skilled devs anywhere. For instance, you can hire C++ developers in Ukraine, in the USA, and other areas.
The main criteria to choose developers are their level of expertise and rates. So, when you are to hire a programmer you should do in-depth research, compare and contrast different hiring options.
When a company faces difficulties in finding the proper candidate for the offered job position it, usually, considers freelancing or C++ outsourcing options. The core advantages of outsourcing are the facts that you can cut costs considerably and find a talented programmer overseas.
Salary of C++ Developers in Ukraine
Let’s compare the rates for American and Ukrainian C++ coders. Below is a table of C++ dev median rates in the capital of Ukraine, Kyiv as of summer, 2019 according to Dou.
|One Month Salary||$800||$2240||$3600||$3900|
According to individual reports, C++ programmer salary in USA can be presented with the following screen:
As you can see, the annual salary is up to $122K as of August 2019 according to individual reports (salary of Python programmers is almost similar). It equals to up $10K salary a month. So it’s much cheaper to hire a remote team of developers who are not less qualified than their US colleagues.
Talking about 2020, Ukrainian salaries will remain the same with average level of $2,000. However, salaries in the developed countries such as the UK and the USA will slowly decrease down to $4,800 from $5,000 in 2019.
Below are our recommendations and tips on hiring C++ developers from Ukraine and other countries.
Diceus has a talent pool of 100+ developers. Do you need a reliable dedicated Java developer?
Hire C++ Developers in Ukraine: 10 Tips and Tricks to Streamline Your Hiring Process
- Define the skills you need to accomplish your project.
- Develop a list of requirements for job applicants.
- Differentiate front-end and back-end.
- Explore the available frameworks and define the most suitable for your product development.
- Break the work into separate lists of technologies that your developers must be qualified in.
- Estimate your budget.
- Create a comprehensive job offer for your applicants clearly understand the scope of work, responsibilities, and deadlines.
- Prepare an initial list of questions for a job interview.
- Explore the programmer’s skills, experience, certifications. Ask them to show you the projects they recently accomplished.
Using these tips you can easily compartmentalize your job requirements and the entire process. In this case, hiring C++ developers from Ukraine becomes extremely simple. We are here to listen to those requirements and reply to you with a unique offer for the best C++ outsourcing option.
Need more info about our development?
Contact our team to leran about it.