Gartner shares the statistics that CRM has become one of the biggest and the fastest growing software market. The global CRM software revenue was valued at $39.5 billion in 2017. Julian Poulter, research director at Gartner, said that such growth rate is driven by the segments of the field service and lead management.
CRM systems allow gaining a 360-degree view of the customer. If you consider an option to invest in a CRM, use the statistics to be well prepared.
- In average, the return on investment is up to $9 for each dollar spent.
2) Sales organizations with successful strategy tend to use permanent CRM.
3) Up to 30% of salespeople have no idea what a CRM is, and 40% of them still apply informal methods like email programs and spreadsheets to save customer data.
4) CRM apps may help improve sales by up to 29%, sales forecast accuracy by 42%, sales productivity by up to 34%.
5) 74% of users believe that their CRM system brought them better access to customer data.
6) Data accessibility for sales managers reduces their sales cycles by 14%.
7) 65% of companies acquire a CRM within the first five years.
8) Salespeople share their experience that the productivity grow by up to 30% by using CRM apps.
9) More than 80% of CRM users reach their CRM by applying various types of devices, involving desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.
10) 24% more sales managers reach annual sales quota with mobile access to their CRM.
11) Up to 50% of CRM users said that their CRM had a huge impact on customer retention.
12) Moreover, while Customer Relationship Management software has been around for a few decades, the greatest game-changer has been the migration of this software to the cloud. These systems are faster, feature-rich and much more user-friendly. Besides, they are cheaper for the organizations.
What Is CRM Software
Probably, you are ready to acquire new CRM but clear understanding what is CRM software will help you out. “CRM system is any variant of the control and accounting that may help to improve the interaction with the customers. Even if you need only to save call history in Excel, you may name it CRM in the case that there is a special system to control the collaboration with the customers. Of course, it will be an old-fashioned system without effective automation. That’s why, usually, CRM is a special software with an advanced set of features”, Faruh Jumabayev, .NET developer at Diceus.
These are the key CRM software features:
- Contact management. It helps to segment the contacts into groups to manage and better serve them. With this feature, you may capture critical customer data and support marketing strategies. It also refines the personalization to make customers feel valuable.
- Customer opportunity management and sales team. CRM system allows recognizing the engaged clients to boost sales/marketing teams, refine productivity and optimize your sales process.
- Lead management. It helps to identify the best clients to follow up and promote the efficiency of sales efforts.
- Dashboards and reports. Reporting and dashboards are now related to business intelligence tools that allow users to view statistics. Moreover, these tools offer real-time updates and a platform that may be reached from different portals. Managers may use these reports for data-driven decisions.
- Sales analytics. This is an important feature that allows users to create greater sales campaigns by dissecting the data. CRM helps you gather data from various sources involving social networks and website traffic.
- Mobile CRM. A remote device allows applying for mobile CRM programs. So, employees may view data and get important alerts about campaigns.
- Sales force automation. Automation can bring a new level of speed for follow-up campaigns and outgoing calls. Such automating helps to free up employees.
- Sales forecasting. Forecasting helps to develop a benchmark by which you may identify whether your results are worth the efforts. Users may use this data to identify where you need to invest the time.
- Approvals and workflow. CRMs have the power to boost optimization by automating processes like data analysis, data collection, marketing campaigns. They also can bring analytics and reporting to help users recognize weak areas and improve them.
- Sales data. CRM software helps to organize customer data and sales. So, users may quantify KPIs and recognize pain points.
- File storage/CRM data. The better you store the data, the better you may use it. CRMs suggest safeguards as well to backup and protect valuable data to eliminate security breaches and losses.
- Inside sales console. CRM systems suggest improved data analytics and UI to accelerate and refine the customer experience.
- Sales performance management. Many types of CRM software offer sales performance management tools. Managers may easily identify what aspects require improvement or work smoothly. Data may be managed as well as the performance of partners to make sure each employee makes his or her best.
- Marketing automation integration. CRM helps to strategically target audiences. Besides, some advanced systems will allow you to control the terms of automating.
- Chat integration. Nowadays, you may integrate a chat directly from your CRM software and deliver customer support.
- Call center automation and integration. CRM allows to control call center and launch any third-party program. It helps not to be confused while applying various systems and not to lose information.
- Web analytics integration. It helps not only to capture data about the visitors, it dissects raw data, recognizes problem areas, suggests how to refine processes and offers insights about users’ interaction with the website. CRM systems deliver intuitive ways to capture and evaluate data from UI.
- Support automation. Customer support features like chatbots, FAQ pages, and email correspondence may be automated nowadays. Users may control the result of the customer support features.
- Role-based views. For better security, you may limit your staff according to the role in the company. Control what they see within the CRM to eliminate security breaches and data leaks. It helps to handle the employees’ activity and keep data safe.
- Testing environment. It’s important to test new features before rolling them out. It will help your staff to get used to managing the changes, clients may explore them and share feedback. It allows to exclude customer frustration, refine conversion rates and make data-driven decisions.
- 3rd-party integrations. No matter what you use, BI, ERP, and HR, you may integrate it with different types of CRM software. Implementing other programs to your current CRM software helps to add functionality and accelerate operations. It makes software development easier.
- Campaign management. This feature helps to handle the whole sales campaign from one UI. It involves scheduling, campaign ROI, analytics, etc. CRM software unites data collection software and analytics tools, then brings numerous access points.
- Customization options. These options help to bring flexibility. For example, if you need CRM software for small business, this is your chance to adapt the system to the specific business needs.
- Email marketing integration. An email marketing system like Constant Contact or MailChimp may be integrated with your current CRM. Most of the CRM software systems allow this without the loss of valuable data.
- Social media management integration. Dedicated SMM campaigns may be handled from the CRM UI. Users can implement management platforms like Hootsuite and Oktopost to accelerate social media management and help multiple team members to collaborate.
- Case management. Users may handle each customer case separately to refine customer satisfaction. It helps to manage any confidential data as well.
Related article: B2B CRM: a Magic Wand to Stay Competitive
One of the CRM Software Examples
We want to share with you one of the CRM software examples NextCom. This is our CRM system that allows to engage and retain the clients and refine their satisfaction. It allows cutting the costs through strategic retention of the current audience.
The key feature is an innovative card system that allows handling information simpler. Besides, a CRM solution has these helpful features: switchboard solution, visitor system, progressive communication website system.
Visitor portals bring valuable data about the visitors online. Switchboard solution offers voice messaging, time routing, greetings menu items, queue with statistics, listening and recording on calls for training goals, call forwarding.
It fits medium-sized and large companies.
So, if you need custom and powerful CRM system, feel free to reach our professionals at Diceus and get the consultation. We provide deep business analysis for the accurate planning of software development and transparent processes.
CRM software is must-have for each organization with the ability to bring a needed level of personalization and improve customer satisfaction. Moreover, it may automate routine tasks and speed up processes.